Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hey! It's Still May!

April is almost ending, however, like me, I haven't fully felt the summer yet except with the temperature rising every single minute. With the excruciating heat of summer, makes me want to swim in to the pool and dive into the deepest beach, though I can't really swim. However, I have parents who believes that it is bad luck for graduating students (like me) to wander off and enjoy summer. They told me to wait until graduation then I can freely enjoy the summer. (blah!)

Anyhoo, I still want to write about the white sand beaches that you can still visit here in the Philippines that I also want to visit. Hey, it's still May!

Boracay

Who doesn't know this white sand beach that is visited mostly by celebrities, young adults and students? Boracay is an island in the northwest tip of Panay Island in Western Visayas. Boracay is known not only for its fine, white sand, and awesome recreational activities like Helmet dive, windsurfing, kiteborading, etc., but also for it's night life and parties all over the island. Mostly people finish off their activities during the day, but as the sun hides and day becomes night, lights and music turns up, and the people in Boracay party all night long.


Palawan

The largest province here in the Philippines that stretches from Mindoro to Borneo. The virgin rainforests, underground caves, magnificent coral reefs and its pristine beaches are what is loved about this island. Mostly, Palawan's visitors are couples, newly-wed, and families because of its breath-taking view and serenity of the place. I just hope the municipality there would preserve its beauty rather than making it too commercialized.


Puerto Galera

The most convenient white beach island because it is the nearest in Metro Manila. It is located in Oriental Mindoro, about 130 kilometers from Metro Manila. This island is visited by all age group whether Filipino or foreigners, families, friends, students, young adults, and oldies but goodies. Puerto Galera is known for its snorkeling and scuba diving. Like Boracay, Puerto Galera have night-til-morning parties and night life.


As a graduation gift, I want one out of these.

As for you, you take care and enjoy your trip!

Jah Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

digs