Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Final days in University of Makati

I have never thought that I'd be studying in a university that is run by the local government. I was so into this mentality of I should get into one the top 5 schools in the metro that i know of, these are University of the Philippines (UP), Ateneo de Manila University (ADMU), De La Salle University (DLSU), University of Sto. Tomas (UST), University of Asia and the Pacific (UAP).
I was eying on UST however I wasn't able to pass the interview. Reconsideration process takes forever so I decided to stop trying. Good thing though, I entered University Makati.
I know that this university doesn't even have a place in a list of web rankings. But hey, who doesn't like a tuition fee that costs Php 1000.00 per semester?

To inquire, visit: http://universityofmakati.net/

Anyway, 4 days from now, I'd be celebrating and finalizing my 4 years in UMak. Graduation is drawing near yet I am unsure of whether to pursue my degree (Bachelor in Integrated Arts Major in Broadcast Arts) or just look for easy to find jobs. I really want to handle events or be part of a production team. I still have ample days to think about it. One thing's for sure, I am applying.

Congratulations Batch 2011.

Jah Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

digs