Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jack Daniels: The JD Set Philippines

JACK DANIEL'S PHILIPPINES is back as they present the Chosen 7 indie bands from the 13 remarkable bands that played on their first phase of THE JD SET.

Jack Daniel's Black Label Tin Sign

The JD Set 7 Tour will go on the road for 7 months around Mega Manila and let these 7 lucky bands play and showcase their music to different people.

Image from here
This means these 7 promising bands will play for 7 months, in 18 distinct events and venue, to gather more popularity and more fans, so to speak, to campaign their right to be Jack's No.1!

Speaking of Jack Daniel's being No.1, Jack Daniel's together with JB Music and Distillery, hosted The JD Set at Eastwood Central Plaza last August 19. Razorback started the night by rockin' the whole place with their live performance. They were followed by thee Chosen 7: Kelevra, Playphonics, Blue Boy Bites Back, Stories of Now, Mr. Bones and the Boneyard Circus, Jack Versus the Crab, and ParamitaUrbandub finished the whole event with a smashing performance as well.

The Chosen 7 showcased their talents and proved to the crowd that they have what it takes to represent the Philippines at the next Jack Daniel's JD Set Asia and the Pacific regional event in 2012.

Blue Boy Bites Back

Mr. Bones and the Boneyard Circus

Jack Versus the Crab

Kelevra

Paramita

Playphonics

Stories of Now

With this, Jack Daniel's is giving 100% voting powers to fans of these 7 bands to be hailed as Jack's No.1 via voting in both (a) ONLINE - through Facebook and JD's web partners (Odysseylive.netSplinter.com, and AtTheWomb.com); also (b) ON GROUND - on the event itself.

As soon as chosen among the 7 bands, Jack's No.1 will then have the opportunity for an out-of-the-country performance at the next Asia and the Pacific JD Set Event, a one year marketing support from Jack Daniel's and the prestige of being THE FIRST EVER JACK'S NO.1!

4 comments:

  1. I'm an avid fan of Mr. Bones & the Boneyard Circus. :D Thanks for posting this, I have downloaded their band profile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss Luna =)) nice blog!

    hello there.. Am a pinoy blogger too, I just started blogging this june 2011.. I'm looking for pinoy bloggers coz' more of my followers are from abroad.. Am a new follower here, check out my blog and follow me too if you like.. although my blog is a little bit different from your blog, Am a fashion blogger kasi, but I will appreciate if you follow me back! hahaha, I want to see more of your post =)) OLA pinoy bloggers! MAbuhay!

    http://sittieinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sittie!
    Thanks for your comment. I actually have 3 more blogs besides this. Please see my sidebar for my other blogs including my fashion blog. Thanks for dropping by my blog!
    Mabuhay!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

digs