Still sticking to his genre, power ballad, Erik Santos also sticks to an all-OPM-album catering renowned composers and singers in the local music scene.
"Awit Para Sa'yo" consists of 14 OPM love tracks including 9 originals and 5 cover namely,
1. Kulang Ako Kung Wala Ka (composed by Soc Villanueva)Yes, Erik Santos do writes his own songs but is not for public's consumption. He honestly said he dislikes some of the songs he wrote before. However, since he wanted to be like thee Basil Valdez, he makes his songs heart-felt and relate-able to all age groups.
2. Kailan Ka Magiging Akin (singer-songwriter Ogie Alcasid)
3. Hindi na Magbabago (composed by Christina Martinez)
4. Bakit Mahal Pa Rin Kita (composed by Jonathan Manalo)
5. Sana Ikaw (sung by Piolo Pascual, composed by Lucien Letaba and Rommel Tuico)
6. Langit (composed by Jonathan Manalo)
7. Mula Sa Araw Na Ito (composed by Ryan Cayabyab)
8. Pangarap ko ang Ibigin Ka (sung by Regine Velasquez-Alcasid, composed by Ogie Alcasid)
9. 'Di Lang Ikaw (composed by Aiza Seguerra; written and sung by Juris Fernandez)
10. Hanggang Kailan Kita Mamahalin (written by Erik Santos, composed by Gary Valenciano)
11. If You Have To (composed by Jude Gitamondoc)
12. Paminsan-Minsan (composed by Aaron Paul Del Rosario)
13. Sa Iyong Paglisan (composed by Arnold Reyes)
14. Muling Buksan Ang Puso (composed by George Canseco)
He dreamed of singing fast, powerful songs like Gary V.'s "Sayaweh", doing concerts like Martin Neivera and being onstage with those two and famous singers like Regine Velasquez-Alcasid, Sharon Cuneta and Lea Salonga.
Like what Boy Abunda advised him, Erik seizes the moment, reinventing himself but still sticks to his package and enjoying every moment of his career.