Monday, August 08, 2011

THEE ULTIMATE TOOTHPASTE. EVER.

Closeup has launched its newest innovative product of gel toothpaste - thee new CLOSEUP FIRE-FREEZE.
Thee New Closeup Fire-Freeze
Closeup Fire-Freeze dual gel toothpaste has a unique warm and cooling sensation while brushing your teeth, giving you a satisfaction of THEE ULTIMATE LONG-LASTING FRESH BREATH.

How Closeup Fire-Freeze work
At first, you will feel thee mild yet warm feeling because the red gel thoroughly cleans and kills the bacteria in your mouth. It has Zinc Sulfate, a special active ingredient that kills odor-causing bacteria.

After brushing, you will feel thee cooling effect because the blue gel gives the mouth an intense cooling sensation for long-lasting fresh breath. The blue gel has a state-of-the-art, patented cooling molecule, that will leave you hours and hours and hours of cold feeling in your mouth.
With the two gels combined, and with thee Chemosensory Technology that delivers the two opposite sensations together in one brushing, it will give you THEE ULTIMATE LONG-LASTING FRESH BREATH you have never tried before.

Have you ever felt that bursting sensation while gargling with mouthwash, like Listerine for example? Closeup Fire-Freeze has that special feature too. So you have not only brushed your teeth but also, you will get a fresher breath like you've used any mouthwash! It will also give you whiter teeth compared to other gel-like toothpaste brands. [read: 3-in-1 toothpaste!]



How effective is Closeup Fire-Freeze


Bloggers and staff of Unilever
photo courtesy of ClumsyClariss
I have been privileged to be one of the chosen bloggers to take part in their launching of this great product last August 3. It was held at LazerXtreme in Market! Market!, Taguig City with other bloggers and guests.

The first part of the event, bloggers and guests went up to the beautiful ladies who tested our 'breath' for sulfate content using the Halimeter. 
Juan Hapito on the Halimeter
The lady who got the measurement of sulfate content in my mouth said 5 would be the highest level, meaning it has tons of sulfate content, giving you that bad breath. With all honesty, my breath measured 5 at first. So yeah, I have so many sulfate content in my mouth in a span of 1 hour (the moment I brushed my teeth, left the house and went to the venue and get my breath measured)
Juan and Luna trying the new Closeup Fire-Freeze
for the first time
Then I was led to the 'brushing area' and the guy gave me a toothbrush with Closeup Fire-Freeze dual-gel toothpaste. And I have to tell you, I have felt the warm feeling and the bursting sensation while brushing. Then the cooling effect was felt after brushing. Then our breath was measured again using the Halimeter, and my breath measured 0!

satisfied Closeup Fire-Freeze users
We were then led to the 'arena' and played LazerXtreme. We were divided into 2 groups, Fire and Freeze; I was part of the latter. While we were being briefed on how the game should be played, I can feel a cold sensation in my mouth. It has like a cool breeze inside my mouth but not stingy and piercing to the gums and teeth. During the game, I was huffing and puffing because I keep on running around the arena --- and yes, I can still feel the breeze in my mouth! The game lasted 30 minutes and without any exaggeration, the feeling of cool and fresh breath still remains. Who else won the challenge? Freeze rose and defeated Fire, of course.
Freeze, the winning team
Then we went to The Stock Market Cafe in Bonifacio High Street for dinner and got a closeup interaction with the people behind thee Closeup Fire-Freeze, people from Unilever, who explained to us guests and bloggers, elaborately how Closeup Fire-Freeze work. But before dinner, our breaths were measured for the last time -- I still got 0!
The Stock Market Cafe
I got home around 2 in the morning and I can tell you, that my breath still feels fresh even if the event started around 7 in the evening!  I was actually thinking of not brushing before going to sleep, but I still did because I wanted to feel again the intense freshness.

Like Closeup Philippines on Facebook here.


Read More for more testimonial >>>>>>

16 comments:

  1. Ganun pala kalupeeet ang CLOSEUP FIRE-FREEZE:)) A really must have! Sabeee ni Luna:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD LOTS OF FUN THERE GIRL....WELL WE HAVE THE SAME TOOTHPASTE AT HOME AND BECAUSE SINCE IT IS NEW, WE DECIDED TO TRY IT. AT MY FIRST USE,CLOSE UP FIRE-FREEZE GAVE ME THE EXACT INCOMPARABLE FRESHNESS AS HOW YOU DESCRIBED IT HERE.. GOOD JOB LUNA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think I shud start using this product too.. brushing my teeth and washing my face are my best ways to refresh wen im having my review.
    it'll really be helpful if have such refreshing products,. thanks for sharin,.. I';; tell you immediately wen i get to try this product.. besides,,. im kinda aexcited bout it.. "Fire and Freeze" sounds like my fave twilight saga "HOT AND COLD":)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOUNDED LIKE YOU HAD SO MUCH FUN THERE HUH.. WE HAVE THE SAME TOOTHPASTE AT HOME... WE DECIDED TO BUY IT SINCE IT'S NEW IN THE MARKET. I AGREE THAT CLOSE-UP FIRE-FREEZE REALLY WORKS EXACTLY HOW YOU DESCRIBED IT THERE... GOOD JOB LUNA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome innovation right there, Close Up! thumbs up. Hopefully to try this one soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sige luna, i'll put close up fire-freeze on my grocery list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your comments. I promise you, Closeup Fire-Freeze is thee greatest toothgel ever. Closeup wont fail you. It never did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm. now i wanna try this one! :) nice post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. LIKE LIKE LIKE!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, I like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Super convincing ah naglazer tag na lahat lahat hanggang madaling araw fresh pa rin ang breath. Ang galing!=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. il surely share this close-up fire-freeze toothgel to my girlfriend and kiss her till we drop. i know we'll stay fresh overnight kissing. i surely like it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Got curious because of this post I actually bought one and tried it na. Sarap ng feeling=) Ang lamig with a spice ah!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never used any brand aside from the one I've used as a kid because I'd always end up with canker sores (singaw) if i use other brands apart from that popular brand.
    So to be honest, I was quite hesitant to try this Closeup firefreeze. But i did kasi sabi mo, masarap xia.

    From the onset of using, it's like saving both time & money bec. I no longer need to use a mouthwash. Ganun siya ka-effective. After a few more hours, ganun parin ka-fresh yung breath ko. I even slept for a short nap, hindi naman morning breath. LOL!

    I like it. I really do. I might think of buying it soon. In exchange of my old toothpaste na too expensive talaga. This one's a good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fire and Freeze was a nice combination with lazer tag event :D. When you got fired your frozen just like the new close up fire- freeze feel the fire fighting red and the freezing power of the blue gel.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

digs