Thursday, April 14, 2011

Genesis

Is it true that good writers stare on a blank page first before writing? Nah. I think good writers can write then and there, right on the spot.


Well, let's rub it off. I will be a good one. :) By starting off here in blogspot.com. I once had a livejournal account, but I deactivated it.
http://vinatheegreat.blogspot.com


I know, blogging is way different than facebook and twitter, DUH. But I can freely write MORE here compared to twitter. 

Yes. Since I decided to add blogging sa in my Ultimate New Year's Resolution last January, and my first blog was a failure, here I am made another blog. I wish I could stay long enough. lol

Oh well, I'm not leaving facebook and twitter, so you can still follow me on the links below. :)

www.facebook.com/vinaTHEEgreat




P.S.
This first post is crappy. Whatever. It's 3:30 in the morning. I should get some sleep.


Jah Bless!


P.S.S
I edited this for my ads. Soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

digs