Sunday, August 07, 2011

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY

It has been said that everlasting friends go long periods of time without speaking and never question the friendship. These friends pick up like they just spoke yesterday, regardless of how long it has been or how far away they live, and they don't hold grudges. They understand that life is BUSY and you will ALWAYS love them. Re-post if you have at least 1 of these friends. They will know who they are.
Thee Seventeen
Dawn, Ceejay, Tish
I miss our sleepovers and make-up sessions
And chat time with Dawn


 Thee Swimming Team
Anne, She, Kate, Ivy, Abe, Alica

Our simple and sossy (with wine) tambay

 The Boots Team
Paw, Mianne, Eu

I miss our isaw dates

Thee College Buds
The DA boys

Thee Swines
Kebs, Lot, Joben, Ok, Stib, Jas

Thee CESCA Team
The best events team

Thee Blogger Friends
Vin, Clarissa, Japhet
Zheyme, Sarj, MarcoPolo, Clarissa, Persis, Vance


For my friends who were always there for me through thick and thin.
No matter how many miles we are apart from each other, our friendship never ends.
And for my newly found friends who believes in my capabilities and friendship that grows stronger.
Happy Friendship Day! You are all in my heart. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

digs