Thursday, August 04, 2011

Being a Nuffnang Blogger is the Hottest Thing Since I Started Blogging

I never thought I'd be so passionate in blogging. I never thought blogging can be considered as a career, actually. I have a couple of blogs before but never really put much passion into it compared to what I have now.

After I graduated from college, I was left with my weekend job, leaving my weekdays free. I wanted to find a job and pursue my career but I couldn't find my urge to do that.

Since I usually stay long hours in front of my computer and play facebook games until 4 in the morning, I thought of using my 'writing skills' and my 'free time' and bring back blogging. I think in this way, I am still using my bachelor's degree in broadcasting and utilizing what I have learned since my student days.

I consider myself as a new blogger even though I tried a couple of times to be an active one. Me being invited in some events changed my perspective in this field. I had a clearer view of this kind of 'activity' and considered it as a job opportunity. (I guess I had to thank my weekend job for making my weekdays free so I could attend events and write about it.)

I never knew the ins and outs of blogging until I became part of a Pinoy Blogger Groups. I have learned to fix my site and make it look appetizing to read and to look at. I learned how to put ads and what 'credible' ads to place.

Recently, I had added Nuffnang, Asia-Pacific's First Blog Advertising Community, in my blogs and it did changed me more. I never knew adding this as my advertising medium could be this hot! Aside from the usual generating features of it, I can get to attend events through their invites and contests. I could get to meet new faces, gain not only a network in this field but friends I could consider as my closest.  What more can a new blogger, like me, needed more?

Nuffnang is HOT!

This August, they have partnered with a hot deal with Pizza HutPizza Hut now offers Hot on the Dot Pizza deliveries: 30 minutes AND hot (as indicated by the thermally activated sticker you place on the pizza box upon receiving your pizza) or your pizza is FREE!
Pizza Hut: HOT ON THE DOT.
Combining Nuffnang and Pizza Hut makes blogging and eating a revolutionized experience. A hot blog advertising community plus a hot pizza is a lot hotter deal! So what are you waiting for? Sign up at Nuffnang here and be amazed to what is in stored for you. Alsodial 911-11-11 if you want your pizzas Hot on the Dot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

digs