Monday, July 18, 2011

How to add a "Like Button" on your Blogger

JDM Facebook You Like Likes This Decal BadgeI have always wanted to make a 'like page' for me but I really do not know why and how. Also, I think having a blog site needs a like page in the leading social networking site, Facebook.


Since I am a new blogger I am so into making my blogsite as perfect as I could. I wanted to gain friends (followers) as well.

So after making my like page I decided to share it with you if you're planning to add this as well to your blogsites.

Here are the steps:

1. Go to this page

2. Make sure you already have a page because you need to put in your URL to like. You can also check the box if you want people send you a message through your blog.

3. Choose your desired layout style.

You'll get this if you choose STANDARD under LAYOUT STYLE

You'll get this if you choose STANDARD under LAYOUT STYLE  but  SHOW FACES in UNCHECKED


You'll get this if you choose BUTTON_COUNT under LAYOUT STYLE

You'll get this if you choose BOX_COUNT under LAYOUT STYLE
4. Press Get Code.

5. On your blogger dash, click DESIGN and click ADD A GADGET. Copy/Paste the code provided then viola!

Don't forget to save. lol. :)

You might also like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

digs